Friday 20 March 2009

100 Things About Me...!

1. Last beverage → Coffee
2. Last phone call → Half an hour back from my Mum
3. Last text message → My cell phone bill is pending... :-(
4. Last song you listened to → Tose naina lage - Javeda jindagi from Movie Anwar

5. Last time you cried → I think it was yesterday .... I am very very emotional i can cry to a song or movie or even reading old mails from friends


SIX HAVE YOU EVER:


1. Dated someone twice → Yes and married him..
2. Been cheated on? → I would be cheating if i say no..
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Never ever...
4. Lost someone special? → Yes.. My Nani.. Grand mom.
5. Been depressed?→ Yes.. almost every single day..
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Na

HAVE YOU:


1. Made new friends → Yes. I love being with people and i am proud to say i have many friends
2. Fallen out of love → Yes.
3. Laughed until you cried → Many times :)
4. Met someone who changed you → Yes
5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes. I still cherish my true friends
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → Yes
8. Made the first Move → Yes
10. Do you have any pets → Nope, i really want a lab or pug puppy..
11. Do you want to change your name → No
12. What did you do for your last birthday → Attended calls, Day out with friends with awesome Indian food and had dinner outside with hubby dear and chocolate cake n champagne.
13. What time did you wake up today – 6.38 AM
14. What were you doing at midnight last night→ I think dreaming about having a baby.. :)
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → rite now seeing my parents its been more than 6months.
16. Last time you saw your father → 3rd Oct 2008
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I had planned to have at least two babies after 3 years of marriage.
18. Most visited web page → GMAIL , orkut

ABOUT U:


1. What's your name→ KoolKap
2. Nicknames→ Sweety by garnny, Sonu by mum , Moti or Biwi by Hubby
4. Zodiac sign → Sagittarius.
5. Male or female or transgendered → Female.
6. Elementary→ what is this ?? sorry no clue...
7. Schools → Karantak High school, Pune
8. Colleges → Bmcc Pune ,Maharashtra, India
10. Hair color → Brown.. Actually ever changing... :)
11. Long or short → normal, short.
16. Height → 5'2.5”
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Ranbir Kapoor. I just love him n call him yummy kapoor
18: Ever been in love? Yeah, lol lots of times actually
19. Piercings → Yes, Ear n Nose..
20. Tattoos → Nope. just dying to get one but hubby dear is worried. will convince him some day
21. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :


23. First piercing → I was too small to remember.. All I remember...I was 16 when I got nose pierced
24. First best friends → My Hubby dear, Jadi n Heena.
26. First sport you joined→ Badminton
27. First pet → had brought a stray puppy home once He was with us for 4 year then he died.. :(
28. First vacation → Mahabaleshwar with mom and dad, don't remember a thing.
29. First concert → In first year in college, rock show @ symbiosis college !!
30. First crush → A boy from my School his name also starts with K I still have him as my friend.
49. Eating → I love eating, when at home I am constantly munching.
50. Drinking → I love drinking absolutely anything in everything
52. I'm about to → Have my Lunch as its already late 3.30 :(
53. Listening to → My fav songs from my orkut videos

YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? → Yes At least 3.. I want to Adopt One Baby girl.. Other two depends when god has planned for us.. :)
59. Want to get married ? → Again..! No . I am more than happy with my love.
60. Careers in mind? → I was working into IT recruitment , But I would love to own a hotel some day or some business of my own.. Trying to save up for my dream.. Currently I am Full time at home killing time
68. Lips or eyes → eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → always both
70. Shorter or taller → Taller
71. Older or Younger → A Lil older.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic... i am die hard fan of SRK n Now Yummy oops Ranbir
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach.... just want to remove all my baby fat.. :)
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship..It means a lot to me be it friendship or marriage or relationship with a stranger i meet in a mall..
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → I ain't a trouble maker for sure, not so hesitant either.



HAVE YOU EVER :


78. Kissed a stranger → No. Never...
79. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope.. still no eye site probs...
81. Sex on first date → Nope..
82. Broken someones heart → Yes. At some point i think everyone does break some1's heart
83. Had your own heart broken → Yes.
85. Been arrested → No.
86. Turned someone down → Yes.
87. Cried when someone died → Yes. I am very very emotional.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl/boy? → Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


89. Yourself → Yes. But at times I do have my doubts.
90. Miracles → Do Happen.
91. Love at first sight → Yes.. When i met my hubby for the first time i knew i would spend my life with him !
92. Heaven → yes and it is in India !
93. Santa Clause → Yes . I do believe in it. I still keep my socks hanging on 24Th night..
94. Peace in this lifetime → When I have kids... but my hubby says u are gonna say the opposite once u have kids yelling around u..
95. Kissing on the first date? I wouldn't mind !
96. Angels → Exist, in the form of small kids and baby animals and sometimes in old age people.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes. My Hubby dear n my mom.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time in the past? → Nope Never..
99. You will die Young → I wouldn't mind. I know i will always be young at heart even when i am 60.. That's the age i think i will leave this world..
100. You will end with the one you love and learn to love the one you are with - I am with the one I love already !!



Whew it did take a lot of time !!!!

4 comments:

ApocalypsE said...

whew... I read all hundred!!!...

First of all pay your cell phone bill:)

Guess you love your dad so much to remember the exact dates... or is it when you left home...:)

I cry watching movies too... Last time I cried for P.S. I love You...This is for your ears omly[ssshhh]

India is Heaven no doubt abt it...

Santa? not so sure...

I loved the dated someone twice and got married...

Yamini Nair said...

hhmm... kool!!! I could identify with many of your characters and was not surprised to find you too are a sagittarian... :) Hope to read more from you

Razzer said...

Woo hoo.. this tag tires me. haha
And in a way...it's scary too..dont u think?

Anand. :-)

KoolKap said...

@ApocalypsE Thanks for going through... all 100.. ;) its just too much to read na..;-)
@Yamini.. u too sagittarian .. :-)
@Anand. .. Thanks for going through till end.. its just too way scary.. this was the most difficult questionnaire i answered..

Happy blogging all..!
Love Koolkap