Wednesday 8 April 2009

Unwanted Guest...!

Today morning I got up thinking some thing is wrong.Had a glass of water it tasted funny.. Made regular morning tea with normal sugar .. it tasted funny also.. cook tiffin for my hubby and gave it to him when it touched my hand he said ur having Fever... Yes the unwanted guest is Viral fever... Not feeling good at all.. Plus cant take medication as I am allergic to Paracetamol.. So my father in-law suggested anti- allergy which makes me sleepy...

I will be off for sometime.. long weekend is just round the corner , I don't want to be sick on weekend or else hubby dear will find one more reason for not going out..! Well our plan was to go to the south end beach lets see.. will update on tue what all did I do.

Ok guys time to sleep guess medicine has started his job ..

Happy blogging..! have a wonderful weekend...!

No comments: